TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION AND RENTAL OF APARTMENTS OF AGRITOURISM
“Terra di Dio Toscanizzazione” in Capannoli (IT).
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions set forth the conditions under which the reservation and rental of apartments can be made. Making a reservation is tantamount to accepting the provisions of these Regulations and the Regulations of the Facility.
2. For the purposes of these Regulations, the following definitions are introduced:
2.1 Lessor – From the Land of Italy to Poland sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 28 Bracka Street; 40-858 Katowice and Terra Di Dio, Località Bosco 76, 56033 Capannoli PI.
2.2 Hirer – the person making the reservation of agritourism apartments,
2.3 Agritourism – the land located in the village of Capannoli (PI) number 76, together with the buildings, vineyard and movables located on the premises.
2.4 Guest – a person staying on the agritourism premises declared by the Tenant in the reservation and accepted by the Landlord.
2.5 Rules and Regulations of the Facility – a separate document available at www.toscanizzazione.com and www.terradidio.it, and at the reception desk of the Agritourism.
3. At the time of booking and payment of 100% deposit, the apartment rental contract is considered concluded.
4. Persons staying at the Agritourism are required to comply with these Regulations, as well as with the regulations on safety, fire protection, good neighborliness and behavior in a manner that does not endanger the safety of others, as well as the Rules and Regulations of the Facility available on www.toscanizzazione.com and www.terradidio.it, and available at the reception desk of the Agritourism.
5. Violation of any of the provisions of these Regulations may constitute grounds for refusal to conclude or immediate termination of the apartment rental agreement without entitlement to a refund of amounts paid to the Landlord.
II. RESERVATION AND PAYMENT TERMS
1. The agreed preliminary reservation (by phone, e-mail) must be confirmed by paying a deposit within 7 days from the date of application for reservation to the Lessor’s account no:
ING BANK ŚLĄSKI
PLN account – 89 1050 1243 1000 0090 8178 8839
Euro account – PL 67 1050 1243 1000 0090 8178 8847
2. Failure to pay the deposit by the above date will result in cancellation of the initial reservation. When making a reservation, PHONE CONTACT is recommended: at phone no: 506 855 369 or 694 080 177 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Payment of the deposit by the Renter signifies that the Renter accepts the subject Rental Rules and Regulations of the Facility. The title of the transfer should include: “Organization of a trip for a contractor – deposit”.
4. The Renter shall pay the remaining amount for the stay by bank transfer up to 14 days before arrival.
5. Accommodation is provided on the basis of the presented identity document and signed acceptance of these Regulations.
6. In the case of a complete cancellation of the Renter’s stay, for reasons beyond the control of Agritourism no later than 21 days before the agreed date of commencement of the stay, the deposit and the remaining amount paid for the stay is refundable only if the Lessor finds another Renter on the date that the original Renter had booked.
7. In the case of cancellation of the reservation within 20 days before the agreed date of commencement of the stay, the deposit and the paid remaining amount for the stay is non-refundable, and in case of non-payment of the remaining amount for the stay the Lessee is obliged to pay it within 7 days of cancellation.
8. In case of inability to arrive at the previously agreed time, the Renter is obliged to immediately notify by phone the person responsible for handing over the keys.
9. Lack of telephone contact and failure to arrive by 8:00 p.m. will result in cancellation of the reservation without refund of the deposit and will involve payment of the total rental fee.
10. If, for reasons beyond the control of the Renter, the arrival or stay is delayed or shortened, the amount paid for the rental of the apartment will not be refunded.
11. If the keys to the apartment are lost, the Renter shall pay a fee of 30 euros.
12. Changing the date of stay is possible only 21 days before the agreed date with the consent of the Lessor. In order to change the agreed date, the Lessee should submit a request to the e-mail address given above. Failure to respond or a negative response means that the Renter is bound by the originally agreed date of stay.
III. TENANT RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOMMODATION
1. On the premises of the Facility there is an overnight stay lasting from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, until 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure, and curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Persons who are not guests of the apartments are required to leave the Facility until the beginning of curfew.
2. In order to enable the Agritourism to provide proper service, Guests are required to immediately inform the Agritourism at least 12 hours in advance if arrival to or departure from the Property is to take place outside the hours indicated in the Regulations, i.e. 10:00 and 15:00.
3. Check-in and check-out shall take place in the apartment in the presence of an authorized person.
4. Guests may not lend or sublet the apartment to others.
5. In case of exceeding the number of people using the apartment as declared in the registration card (without the consent and knowledge of the authorized person), Agritourism reserves the right to immediately terminate the contract with all consequences without having to refund the previously paid fee.
6. The price of services provided by Agritourism includes the services confirmed in the reservation.
7. The price of services provided by the Agritourism does not include hospital, life insurance.
8. Guests use all services at their own risk. For injuries suffered, damage and destruction of property (damage caused to the health and property of a third person), also for theft of luggage during the entire stay Agritourism is not responsible.
9. The Lessee, upon arrival, is obliged to check in at the reception desk of the Agritourism and pick up the apartment, i.e. check the condition of the furniture, windows and other equipment in the apartment as well as the sanitary and hygienic condition. Positive acceptance of the Lessor confirms with his own signature under the Regulations of the Facility.
10. Any defects in equipment and property resulting from use should be reported immediately to an authorized person.
11. The absence of comments from the Lessor reported to the first hour of stay after
receipt of the keys means that the Lessor has no objections to the condition of the apartment, and all equipment and furniture are in accordance with the equipment list and in good condition.
12. The Lessor is financially responsible for damage caused to the apartment during his stay and agrees that any repair of damage, completion of missing equipment or removal of defects will be done at his expense.
13. Agritourism is not responsible for the safety of children staying at the resort, especially the swimming pool and all agritourism-related infrastructure.
IV. USE OF THE APARTMENT
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment.
2. There is a fenced unguarded parking lot on the premises of the Facility. One unguarded parking space is assigned to each apartment. The Landlord is not responsible for damage or theft of cars left on the premises of the Agritourism. It is forbidden to wash motor vehicles on the premises of the Agritourism.
3. In the event that Guests significantly violate the peace and/or welfare of neighbors
and do not respect the generally applicable norms of inter-social coexistence, the Landlord reserves the right to immediately terminate the rental agreement and is not then obliged to refund the unused period of stay.
4. If, as a result of a violation of the curfew in effect from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., the Lessor or the person in charge is forced to reasonably call the police, the Lessor has the right to immediately terminate the rental agreement.
5. The person staying on the premises of the resort shall observe health and safety and fire regulations fire safety regulations, and in particular is prohibited to:
5.1. use instruments or apparatuses powered by electricity or gas that are not use of instruments or apparatuses powered by electricity or gas, which are not equipment of these rooms and which may create a fire hazard, such as electric heaters, heaters, gas burners,
5.2. bring flammable materials, explosives and materials with an unpleasant odor into the apartment,
5.3. lighting bonfires, barbecues and using open flames outside the designated area,
5.4. use and handling of sporting and pneumatic weapons (e.g. air rifle),
5.5. use of playing equipment during the silence of the night.
6. The guest has no right without prior written consent of the Lessor make any repairs or expenditures or changes in the apartment. The Guest is obliged to immediately notify the Lessor of the need to make any repairs or expenditures.
7. The Guest is obliged to maintain order in the apartment, as well as to return it in the condition found.
8. Guests are asked to segregate garbage in designated containers located in the resort (glass, plastic, etc.).
9. The landlord is not responsible for temporary inconveniences occurring independent suppliers due to, for example, temporary lack of water, electricity.
10. Parents of young children are required to provide waterproof mats to protect the mattress from getting wet and dirty, otherwise the child’s guardians will cover the cost of cleaning.
11. The landlord reserves the right to amend these Regulations.
12. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, unless otherwise provided by mandatory provisions of law, the Lessor shall decide.
13. The law applicable to these regulations shall be Polish law. Any disputes between the Lessor and the Lessee will be resolved amicably, and in case of disagreement the competent court will be the court having jurisdiction over the Lessor’s seat.
V. PERSONAL DATA
1. The Lessee’s personal data shall be processed by the Lessor taking into account the provisions of the law in this regard, including in particular the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781).
2. The administrator of personal data is the Lessor.
3. The Renter’s personal data shall be processed for the purpose of making a reservation and executing the rental agreement.
4. The provision of personal data by the Renter is voluntary, however, failure to provide such data to the extent necessary for the execution of the contract prevents its execution.
5. All personal data provided are subject to special protection.
8. The landlord stores cookies on the tenant’s terminal device, and then accesses the information contained in them for statistical purposes and to ensure the proper operation of the Lessor’s website.